As part of our shredding services, RecordXpress provides locked consoles free of charge to contain confidential discarded documents waiting to be shredded.
Benefits of our Shredding Consoles & Bins
• Secure locked consoles and/or bins free-of-charge
• 1.5 inch feed slot
• Available small to large bin options for paper and e-waste
• Available 24" and 32" console options in Standard and Executive colors for paper (comes with drawstring nylon bag)
• Key provided to client-authorized individual(s) on-site
• Scheduled and on-call pick-up service options
Why use our Shredding Consoles & Bins?
Using a console or bin service eliminates the need to monitor capacity through scheduled regular pickups. A RecordXpress driver will pick up the materials and transport them to our shredding facility to be destroyed while maintaining point-to-point traceability from pickup to destruction.
Our consoles offer uncompromising protection, with an innovative 1.5 inch-wide feed slot capable of accepting up to 400 pages of paper at once.
While other companies may charge you for access to your own console or bin, we leave authorized individuals with a key to operate the deadbolt lock, giving you access to the deposited materials.
Get in touch with us today for more information and pricing.