- What are the potential risks to my documents stored at my office?
- What are the benefits of offsite record management?
- Is record storage the same to record management?
- What is CNA? Why do I need CNA?
- What information should I prepare when ordering boxes/files through telephone?
- How can I access my records if they are stored offsite?
- What shall I do if I want to book the conference room?
- What are Authorized User Form, Courier Registration Form, Order Form, Destruction Request Form, Scanning Request Form, Transmittal Form, and Retention Policy Form are used for?
- Where can I download the forms?
- What can I do with the online access?
- How can I apply for EDC RC Web application?
- How do I log in on the website?
- What if I forgot my password?
- How can I change my password?
1. What are the potential risks to my documents stored at my office?
Documents in your office are prone to disasters such as flood, fire, insects and rodents. In addition, your documents are more likely to be exposed to unauthorized access, disaffected employees and careless mistakes by employees. Our facility is designed to protect your information against these complications. We will only grant access to your information to authorized users.
2. What are the benefits of offsite record management?
- Free up expensive office space and manpower resources for core business
- Fast and easy access to well organized records whenever you need it
- Specially-designed facilities and authorized access control, ensure the confidentiality and security of the records
- Avoid legal and audit risks
- No longer worry about losing data due to staff turnover
- Peace of mind knowing your backups are safe with us
3. Is record storage the same to record management?
No. Record management is far more than just storage. Record management includes storage, indexing, data entry, inventory control, delivery and return of boxes/files, maintenance and secure disposition of records.
4. What is CNA? Why do I need CNA?
CNA stands for Client Needs Assessment. RecordXpress provides NO COST, NO RISK CNA for every prospective client. CNA helps us understand your specific needs and customize our services accordingly. You have nothing to lose. Schedule a CNA appointment with us now!
5. What information should I prepare when ordering boxes/files through telephone?
Only authorized users can place orders. While ordering via telephone, you need to provide our representative with your name, password, box or file number, delivery address and type of delivery. If you don’t know the box/file number, we can perform a search to locate it if you provide key word descriptions and date range.
6. How can I access my records if they are stored offsite?
Our service provides you with multiple ways to access your records. You can place orders with a simple phone call, fax or you can email us.
Online access is also available to our clients 24/7. Simply log on to our website, you can browse and search your inventory anytime, anywhere.
7. What shall I do if I want to book the conference room?
Please call us at least one day in advance to place a reservation of the conference room.
8. What are Authorized User Form, Courier Registration Form, Order Form, Destruction Request Form, Scanning Request Form, Transmittal Form, and Retention Policy Form are used for?
- Authorized User Form is used by clients to authorize their employees to place orders and have access to their information stored at RecordXpress.
- Courier Registration Form is used by clients who have their own couriers and drivers to pick up their orders from RecordXpress. It’s an optional form but we recommend our clients to fill it in for security purposes.
- Order Form is used to place an order from RecordXpress for record retrieval and pick-up.
- Destruction Request Form is used to place a request for shredding services.
- Scanning Request Form is used to place a scanning request.
- Transmittal Form is used for initial pickups or sending new boxes to RecordXpress. The form contains box/files description to verify the number of boxes/files to be delivered to us.
- Retention Policy Form is used by clients to specify the document types and retention period.
All forms are available on our website. You can download the forms and fax or email them to us at your convenience. The form must be signed by authorized personnel.
9. Where can I download the forms?
10. What can I do with the online access?
Access to your information is a click away via EDC RC Web application.
You can perform several functions from the convenience of your computer including: searching the database, identifying the boxes or files that you need, placing retrieval and delivery orders, editing inventory information, generating reports, monitoring the status of orders, adding new inventory, ordering new supplies and services, and previewing your invoices, etc.
11. How can I apply for EDC RC Web application?
12. How do I log in on the website?
13. What if I forgot my password?
If you don’t know your password, please contact us.
14. How can I change my password?
- Step 1. Fax us or email us your request.
- Step 2. We contact you to verify your request.
- Step 3. We change your password.